With the myPERI online portal, customers have access to important project data on their PERI jobsites. In addition, they can also retrieve comprehensive product information.
And all of this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
myPERI simplifies everyday project work through various functions
- Reports providing jobsite overview.
- Delivery notes with pictures.
- Central reports in PDF and Excel formats.
- Download of invoice copies, delivery notes and return delivery notes.
- Download of drawings.
- Product flyers, operating manuals and instructions for assembly and use.
- Technical descriptions of all items for sale or rent from the PERI Component Catalogue, as well as of all PERI systems.
- Contact details of the personal PERI contact.
- And much more.
Faster project overview with a mouse click
- The portal is up-to-date, transparent and available 24/7.
- Important data is stored centrally and can be simultaneously used be the numerous project parties involved.
- Due to its clearly structures user interface, myPERI can be used without training.
- Clear, understandable reports allow material and costs to be monitored.
- Helpful templates and visual support accompany the jobsite handling.
- Flexible setup enables individual access.
- Access to jobsite data is available at any time, independent of PERI.